Venue : Kinabalu National Park, Sabah
Date : 7th - 9th May 2010
Registration Fee : RM 200 and limited to 70 participants only (Open for Public with or without Camera)
* LIMITED SEATS ARE STILL AVAILABLE *
Sandakan Foto is pleased to invite Sandakan Foto's loyal customers who purchased Nikon products to participate in this workshop.
- Registration fee includes meals and workshop.
- Accommodation is not included.
For registration, please contact Irene Chong at 0198137189 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And download this form at http://sandakanfoto.bravehost.com/Workshop%20Registration%202010.pdf
Workshop Speakers :
Mr. Cede Prudente - Wildlife Photographers (Sandakan)
Mr. Kelvin Chan - Studio Director / Photographer (Kuala Lumpur)
Mr. John Kong - Commercial Photographer (Kota Kinabalu)
Ms. CS Ling - Nature / Wildlife Photographer (Singapore)
Mr. Jason Bugay Reyes - Bird Guide / Digiscoper (Kota Kinabalu)
Mr. TS Wong - Bird Photographer (Tawau)
- Purchase any Nikon binocular or cameras above RM 1000 and get RM 100 discount from the workshop.
- Purchase Nikon Fieldscope and attend the workshop for FREE !
- Offers valid from 1st March - 20th April 2010.
- Participants are required to arrange their own accommodation and transportation to the venue.
- You may contact Rowena (089-235525) or email at email@example.com on your choice of the following recommended hotels / resorts:
- Fairy Garden
- Kinabalu Rose Cabin
- D'Villa Rina Ria Lodge
For more info on accommodation, kindly check this website at http://beautifulkk.com/sleeping/kundasang/
Itinerary - Photography / Birding Workshop
Talks at Rafflesia Conference Room, Natural History Gallery on 1st floor.
Exhibition and booth by Sandakan Foto selling Nikon products is from Saturday and Sunday.
ALL SALE OF PICTURES AT THE WORKSHOP WILL BE DONATED TO SABAH CHESHIRE HOME, KOTA KINABALU.
Come and join us !
See you there :)